How to get wax off of wood
If you've ever accidentally left a candle burning unattended, you know the sinking feeling when you return to find wax melted all over your furniture. Thankfully, there's an easy way to remove wax from wood — no matter how big or small the spill.
First, wait for the wax to harden. Then, use a dull knife to scrape off as much of the wax as possible. Next, place a brown paper bag over the remaining wax and iron it on low heat until the wax transfers to the paper. Finally, wipe away any residual wax with a clean cloth dipped in white vinegar.
With this simple four-step process, you can quickly and easily remove any unwanted wax from your wood furniture. So go ahead and enjoy your luxury oud candles without worry!
How to get Candle Wax off a Wood Table
If you're looking for a luxurious and relaxing scent for your home, our oud candles are the perfect choice. But what do you do if wax from the candle drips onto your wood table? Don't worry, we're here to help!
Here are three easy ways to remove candle wax from a wood table:
1. Use a hairdryer on low heat to melt the wax. Then, use a paper towel or cloth to wipe it away.
2. Put ice in a plastic bag and place it over the wax. The cold will cause the wax to contract and make it easier to remove.
3. Use a can of compressed air to blow the wax away. Be sure to hold the can upright so that the liquid doesn't come out and damage the table.
How to Get Wax Off a Wood Floor
If you're the proud owner of wood floors, you know that they require some special care to keep them looking their best. One thing you have to watch out for is wax build-up, which can make your floors look dull and dirty. Luckily, it's easy to remove wax from a wood floor - all you need is a little elbow grease and the right method.
Here's how to remove wax from a wood floor:
1. Start by sweeping or vacuuming the floor to remove any loose dirt or debris.
2. Next, dampen a clean cloth with warm water and wring it out well. Gently scrub the affected area in a circular motion until the wax is dissolved.
3. If the wax build-up is heavy, you may need to use a stronger solution.
Check out our Luxury Oud Candles here.